Team Assignments & Structure
Teams are structured using the following guidelines:
RHLL Board appoints all team managers and coaches.
- RHLL Board will assign players to teams in non-draft divisions (T-Ball and Rookie Baseball and Rookie Softball.)
- Assigned by school as much as possible-some teams may have players from different schools.
- Requests to play for a particular manager or with friends will be highly considered, but there will be no promises, as the Board of Directors reserves the right to assign players to teams as necessary.
- At no time may a team have more that the maximum number of players as set by the RHLL Board. Draft Division (AA BB, AAA BB, Major BB & SB, Junior BB, and Intermediate BB);
- Players in draft divisions will receive a draft rating at a tryout session.
- Managers from each division will draft players to their teams following RHLL Draft guidelines.
BASEBALL TEAM STRUCTURE
Divisional brackets are determined based on each player’s Little League Age, which is determined by the official chart (see attached link).
|T-ball||(co-ed) 5, 6||10 Fielders||Players assignment by RHLL Board – based on school and special requests|
|Rookie||6,7,8||10 Fielders||Players assignment by RHLL Board – based on school and special requests|
|AA||8,9,10||10 Fielders||ALL players must attend one tryout for draft rating|
|AAA||9,10||9 Fielders||ALL players must attend one tryout for draft rating|
|Major||10,11,12||9 Fielders||ALL players must attend one tryout for draft rating|
|Junior||13,14,15||9 Fielders||ALL players must attend one tryout for draft rating|
|Intermediate||11,12,13||9 Fielders||ALL players must attend one tryout for draft rating|
SOFTBALL TEAM STRUCTURE
Divisional brackets are determined on age as of December 31, 2016, with players being assigned as noted.
|Rookie||6-8||10 Fielders||Players assignment by RHLL Board – based on school and special requests|
|Minor||9,10||10 Fielders||Players assignment by RHLL Board – based on school and special requests|
|Major||11, 12, 13||9 Fielders||ALL players must attend one tryout for draft rating.|
Important Registration Information
- REGISTRATION OPTIONS
- Online Registration: http://rochesterhillslittleleague.org/registration
- (New players must mail a copy of their Birth Certificate child’s application could be placed on a wait list).
P.O. Box 80313
Rochester, MI 48308-0313
REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATES
- February 10, 2017: Major Softball, AA, AAA, Major BB, Intermediate BB, Junior BB
- March 4, 2017: Tball, Rookie BB, Rookie SB, Minor SB
- New and returning players can register at:
- All players must online register. This system does allow you to pay by check. Mail to same address as birth certificates
|5 – 6||$ 120.00||Team Shirt, Hat, Pants, Socks|
|Rookie BB||6 – 8||$ 160.00||Jersey, Hat, Socks, Pants & Belt|
|$ 225.00||Jersey, Hat, Socks, Pants & Belt|
13 – 15
|$ 240.00||Jersey, Hat, Socks, Pants & Belt|
|Rookie||6 – 8||$145.00||Jersey, Visor, Socks, Pants & Belt|
|Minor & Major||9 – 13||$190.00||Jersey, Visor, Socks,|
Family Discount – Half price for third and following players from your family (applies to lowest ages)
Wait List – Once divisions-specific caps are met, registrants will be placed on a wait list based on first-come basis.
RHLL IS GOING GREEN. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Tryout Schedule
- 2017 Calendar of Events
- Register Online
- Manager Information